All of the circuits, schematic diagrams, photographs, examples, and downloadable documents on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License by John Rampelt/Sirius microSystems. Click to see the human readable or lawyer-readable versions.
What this license allows you to do
Think of all our products as 'open hardware'. Specifically, you can:
- share any of the information from this site including text, example code, circuit schematics, and printed circuit board layouts;
- build and modify any of the circuits on this site, and;
- use and modify any of the example programs on this site
provided that you:
- share any derivative works that you make under the same terms, and;
- provide proper attribution back to us by including a statement similar to this in your works:
This circuit schematic/circuit board/program (insert appropriate description) is provided by John Rampelt/Sirius microSystems (www.siriusmicro.com) under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. Some rights are reserved.
- or -
This circuit schematic/circuit board/program (insert appropriate description) is based on (insert Sirius microSystems' project name) provided by John Rampelt/Sirius microSystems (www.siriusmicro.com) under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. Some rights are reserved.
What you cannot do under this license
Some rights are reserved. Specifically, this means that you cannot:
- share or distribute any of these works without providing proper attribution;
- sell, or profit from, any of these works, or;
- sell, or profit from, any derivative works.
What if I want to sell or distribute products like this?
Please contact to discuss licensing terms for any of our products.
Warranty and liability statement
All of the circuits, schematic diagrams, photographs, examples, and downloadable documents on this website are provided on an 'as-is' basis, for educational purposes only. John Rampelt/Sirius microSystems makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, about the functionality of these works, or their suitability to a particular task. John Rampelt/Sirius microSystems is in no way responsible for the use and/or mis-use of any of these works, and is not liable in any way for any damages resulting from their use or mis-use.
CHRP, CHRP 2, CHRP 3, UFO, BMP, WAND, PIC-MDS, PMDS, and PMDS2 are trademarks of Sirius microSystems. EPIC, PICProto, PICBASIC and PICBASIC Professional are trademarks of microEngineering Labs, Inc. PIC® and PICmicro® are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology, Inc. in the U.S.A. and other countries. Other products mentioned on this site are trademarks of their respective owners.
We value your privacy. We will never release any of your personal information to third parties.